Meatballs with Wild Rice & Mnopgwad Cranberry Cinnamon Preserve
1 Lb ground beef (or meat of choice)
½ cup cooked wild rice
¼ cup bread crumbs
½ tsp dried sage
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp onion powder
½ jar MNOPGWAD PRESERVES Cranberry Cinnamon
½ cup whipping cream
½ block cream cheese
- Cook wild rice in salted water for half an hour and drain
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients together
- Shape into balls about 2cm round (approximately makes 24)
- Spread on baking sheet and bake for 12-16 mins at 350 F
- In a medium sauce pan, mix cranberry cinnamon, cream cheese, and whipping cream together. Simmer over medium heat until cream cheese has melted, reduce heat to medium low and simmer an additional 5-6 minutes stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- Add cooked meatballs to sauce.
- Transfer to serving dish and enjoy!